Amadeus is a database of comparable financial information for public and private companies across Europe. It contains comprehensive information on over 18 million companies across Europe. You can use it to research individual companies, search for companies with specific profiles and for analysis. Coverage includes the following:
- Company information for both Western and Eastern Europe, with a focus on private company information
- Company financials in a standard format so you can compare companies across borders
- Financial strength indicators
- Images of report and accounts for listed companies
- Stock prices for listed companies
- Detailed corporate structures
- Market research
- Business and company-related news
- M&A deals and rumours
Amadeus contains information for the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Rep. of Macedonia, Malta, Rep. of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Amadeus can be accessed via WRDS.