By car - from the A5/A66 (Nordwestkreuz):
- At the Nordwestkreuz in Frankfurt, follow the A66 in the direction of Miquelallee.
- After the bridge, keep to the right and turn onto Hansaallee at the first traffic light.
- Follow Hansaallee. After 300 meters, turn right onto Bremer Straße.
- At the next intersection, turn right onto Fürstenbergerstraße and then right again to reach the university entrance.
- For those using a navigation system, please enter “Fürstenbergerstraße” or “Grüneburgplatz 1”.
By public transport:
- From Frankfurt’s main train station, the Hauptbahnhof, take an S-Bahn (lines 1 to 9) to Hauptwache, and then switch to the subway (U-Bahn) system (lines 1, 2, 3).
- The university campus Westend is a 10 minute walk from the stop "Holzhausenstraße" served by the U1, U2 and U3 trains.
- Alternatively, bus number 36 will take you directly to the university entrance at Fürstenbergerstraße.
Please click twice on the map to enlarge.