How to find us
By car - from the A5/A66 (Nordwestkreuz):
- At the Nordwestkreuz in Frankfurt, follow the A66 in the direction of Miquelallee.
- After the bridge, keep to the right and turn onto Hansaallee at the first traffic light.
- Follow Hansaallee. After 300 meters, turn right onto Bremer Straße.
- At the next intersection, turn right onto Fürstenbergerstraße and then right again to reach the university entrance.
- For those using a GPS unit, please enter “Fürstenbergerstraße 233” (which is the building opposite of the university entrance).
By public transport:
- From Frankfurt’s main train station, Hauptbahnhof, take an S-Bahn (lines 1 to 9 departing from platform 101 or 102) to "Hauptwache", and then switch to the subway (U-Bahn) system (line 1 in the direction of Ginnheim, line 2 in the direction of Gonzenheim, line 3 in the direction of Hohemark or line 8 in the direction of Riedberg). Exit at the stop "Holzhausenstraße". The university campus Westend is a 10 minute walk from the station "Holzhausenstraße".
- Alternatively, from Frankfurt’s main train station, Hauptbahnhof, take bus number 64 in the direction of Ginnheim to "Bremer Straße".
- For further information about public transportation, please visit the RMV website.